Friday, January 15, 2010

Ftp Tool What Is FTP? Many Times My Computer Has Connectivity Problem.Diagnostic Tool Says -cannot Access FTP.Remedy ?

What is FTP? Many times my computer has connectivity problem.Diagnostic tool says -cannot access FTP.Remedy ? - ftp tool

My Broadband Tata (VSNL) is very slow and does not contact said connection.Diagonostic FTP tool for engineers setting.Tata firewall ISPs come and say that everything is good on your side and the configuration of my computer is not OK. I had this problem with BSNL broadband, I changed to Tata Broadband, because the sales people praise.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

File Transfer Protocol is what it means. It is a protocol to upload and download files

Anonymous said...

File Transfer Protocol is what it means. It is a protocol to upload and download files

Post a Comment