Sunday, January 31, 2010

Activation Hack Ms Office 2003 Windows Product Activation?

Windows Product Activation? - activation hack ms office 2003

I recently downgraded from Vista to XP. The installation was perfect, but now, after the last update I can not on my computer more. I activated XP with a hack, well done for a few days. When I start my computer I get a dialog box that says: "This copy of Windows must be activated with Microsoft before you can connect. Do you want to activate Windows now?" When I click "Yes" leads me to the activation screen with other options on the "OK" and said that Windows is already activated. When I click OK, I Back to login screen view. I'm caught in an endless loop, and I do not want to reformat my hard drive, because then you would lose your important files. He can not get anything in safe mode. She said that I must activate before you can log in safe mode. I can not do something on my computer, I can not see the logs or anything. If there is a way around this problem without solving my data s' Please tell me how!

Thanks
Josh B.

P.S. WPA_Kill. Exe was wondering if you boot from a CD, because I am not able to open the CD on my computer yet because of the activation issue. And is there any way to the points I will give the person with the solution of 100 points. (I do not know if possible)

5 comments:

Tired Trucker said...

Activation by phone.

fllower these steps:

Activate Windows by phone
1. Click Start, click All Programs, then click Activate Windows.

2. In the Windows Product Activation, select Yes, I want a customer service representative to activate Windows by phone.

3.After select the appropriate location, given a phone number and an installation ID that can be given a customer service representative will be to complete the activation.


If you use an illegal copy, has a credit card in hand, because it will cost a few dollars, but they did not receive an activation code sure what they want. It was about $ 80 last time checked, there are about 2 years. Not really, no matter where you have the drive, put the license into account.

nphismyh... said...

The best way to solve this problem is a valid license of Windows XP to purchase. The thing that you mentioned used to illegally and if you are stupid enough to try to illegally install updates after installing XP, then not to fool with the process to remove clutter on your file.

golfer2 said...

You can repair Windows and not lose files.Before yes, disconnect from the Internet, when Windows installation is complete, start to start in Safe mode, run the WPA_Kill and then connect the Internet.

Dick said...

You need your PC to connect to a phone line. When you click OK to activate a phone number.

If it is not connected to a telephone line, it can not.

Good luck. :-)

PS - Do not forget the 100 points. Receive $ 10.00! LOL!

Tony RB said...

Microsoft keeps a database of all valid activation key for Windows, and every problem is specific to a version of Windows, that is the key so the computer that Vista will not be used for XP, as well as come for the same material.

Thus, although you need for a valid copy of the license for Vista will not be paid for with a valid copy of the license for XP changed. You have to pay to get back a valid copy of the license for XP.

The trick waiver of the requirement for activation of the first, but when it established control of key Microsoft update on your computer and that there is a valid key and installed a software block that has not left you start Windows. Or if by chance you are fighting an infestation of the ability to malicious software on the machine to start the performance of Windows.

So anything you can do to keep your important files is as follows:

Starting with Ubuntu or Puppy Linux and copy files to a floppy or USB flash drive.

Remove the hard drive of your computer andPut on a USB-to-convert units, and then connect to another computer and copy files.

Then you need to reformat your hard drive, reinstall Windows XP and (to use and pay for) a valid Microsoft XP.

See post "Tired Trucker" for more information, please call Microsoft to activate the license.

Post a Comment